Welcome to the F1 Points Racing League
We are a league for the F1 Racing game that supports the XBOX and PC platforms. We race each Saturday at 3pm UTC. Read below for the league information and rules.
Interested in joining our league?
Join our discord server and apply to be a driver for your favorite team!
How Does the League Work?
The F1Points Racing League is a place where F1 Racing game enthusiast can come and play with other serious players. This league is not for amateurs, not professionals.
To enter the league, you must pay 25USD in a pool. During the season we race, accumulate points and have fun! At the end of the season the money is divided based on the payout table describe below.
The league organizers, stewards and other managers involved in the league DO NOT get any money from the pool. ALL the money goes to the drivers.
- Season Length: 10 races (Schedule and tracks TBD)
- Full Damage
- ERS Assist: Off
- Fuel Assist: Off
- DRS Assist: Off
- Race Length: 50%
- Qualification: Short (18 minutes)
- Points: 25, 18, 15, 12, 10, 8, 6, 4, 2, 1 (+1 Fastest Lap, if racers finishes in top 10)
- Teams will be assigned on a first come first serve basis. (e.g. the first person to ask for a Redbull seat gets it). No preferred treatment, maybe unless an eSports driver wants to join… but that won’t happen!
- All disputes will be handled within 24 hours.
- All racers are expected to either record their race or take a snapshot of the incidents.
- League standings and races results will be posted within 24 hours.
- Prizes are divided up as follows:
- Prizes divided once all 10 races are completed
- Perfect Attendance: $5
- 1st place finish: 50% of pool (minus attendance payout)
- 2nd place: 25% of pool (minus attendance payout)
- 3rd place: 12.5% of pool (minus attendance payout)
- 4th and 5th place: 5.25% of pool (minus attendance payout)
- For example: We have 20 racers who paid $25 each. Total of $500
- All drivers have a perfect attendance: $5 * 20 = $100. Remaining pool is $400 for prizes
- 1st place: $200
- 2nd place: $100
- 3rd place: $50
- 4th and 5th: $25
- Total of prizes and attendance is $500
- There are no prizes for constructors
- The $25 is to be used for prizes ONLY. Race directors, stewards, etc DO NOT get paid from this money.
Frequently Asked Questions
What if I want to quit the league, do I get my money back?
No… Once you pay you will be expected to race in every round. If you quit the league, your money goes towards the prizes at the end of the season. NO REFUNDS once the league has started.
What if I want to quit the league before any race has been completed?
Once the qualifications of the first race have been started, you will not be able to get any refunds. If the league has not started and wants to quit, you will get a full refund.
Where will the money be kept?
The money will be kept in a PayPal account designated for this league. Anyone will have “read” access to the books through a Google Spreadsheet. Anyone who wants to see the PayPal account balance can do a screen sharing session with the league owner to confirm the money is in the account.
What if there’s more than 20 drivers who want to join?
- The first 20 drivers will have first dibs at racing on a weekly basis
- If a driver wants to join after there are 20 paid drivers, they can become a reserve driver. Reserve drivers do not need to pay, but they also cannot win prizes.
- In the event that we have 32 or more drivers, we will create multiple tiers.
- For example, if we have 32 to 40 drivers, we will have a tier 1 and tier 2 league.
- If we have 48 drivers, we will have a tier 1 and tier 2 with 20 drivers. The remaining 8 drivers can be reserve drivers.
- The tiers will be determined at the start of the season by running a qualification round. The top drivers will be put into tier 1, second set tier 2, and so on.
- Payouts will be by tiers, meaning that the tier 1 driver will win 50% of the tier 1 pool, and the tier 2 winning driver will win 50% of the tier 2 pool.
Who is eligible for this league?
Anyone from anywhere. If you like F1 and $25, you’re good to go….
Will AI be used
There are no plan on adding any AI to any of our races
Still interesting in joining? Go to our Discord Server and let’s set you up.